Re: Building from CVS: natPlainSocketImplPosix.cc: File not found

Jeff> cvs up -d ?

My original attempt used cvs co -d, over an existing directory.

I then did cvs up -d, like you suggest, deleted the object directory, and
the build got a lot further (why? I dunno), but didn't finish.  I've
forgotten where it died, but it was early in the libjava part.

Mark> Had the same problem this morning. Couldn't figure it out myself. In
the
Mark> end I just threw away my complete gcc build directory and created a
new
Mark> fresh one. After a new configure everything compiled OK.

OK, I blew everything away and did a fresh cvs co -d, and got the following
error:
../../../gcc/libjava/jni/gtk-peer/gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkWindowPeer.c:458:
error: `GdkDisplay' und
eclared

Changed --enable-java-awt=xlib,gtk to --enable-java-awt=xlib and it made it
all the way through.  Good enough, because I'm using xlib, not gtk (I think
gtk was on there just to test whether some of my xlib-related patches mess
it up).  Maybe I just caught something in a half-way state in the gtk peers.

Thanks for your help, folks.