OpenGL 4 Native Jave no JVM needed

Hi i've started a little messing around with CNI and made some libaries that allows java developers to create opengl applications without the need for a particular windowing system or JVM, in order for me to test things out as i develop it i've also made some java libs that links to a subset of GLUT for the windowing. Let me know what you think about the project idea, i have an image showing a java opengl program compiled to native executable for the window. Source code and example is here on this website:

http://www3.unl.ac.uk:9102/koh002/OpenGL4GCJ.html

If people like me to continue i would contribute it to libgcj.

Express yourself with cool emoticons - download MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger