Bugzilla for gcj

I'm finding Bugzilla very confusing to use.

The bugs there are a mixture of nasty bugs that we really must fix,
language features that we don't yet support, and features that one day
we'd like to support.

And they're all the same priority -- I can't see which bugs are those
that really should be fixed for gcj 3.4.

For example, Bug 11865, libjava testsuite fails to find libgcc.so on
Sparc, is the same priority as 11470, which is a request for better
optimization when generating bytecode, which is the same priority as
12908, which is a complaint that gcj doesn't (and cannot) support
static linkage.  All P2.

Now, unless a Sparc volunteer comes up, 11865 won't get fixed, 11470
probably won't, and 12908 definitely won't.

I'd like to find a way to mark bugs that should be fixed in the
current trunk.  I suppose I could mark them as P1.