Unicode SMTP mailer .dll for VC++ legacy applications using GCC 3.4

Phew!

I finally managed to stitch up my Unicode SMTP mailer .dll for VC++
legacy applications. The rationale was to allow these old programs to
tap into the libraries that exist in the Java world + it opens up the
discussion on whether there are other things that aren't more easily
done in Java, e.g. FTP/HTTP communications :-)

There were a number of issues along the way that had to be resolved and
without the help of this mailing list(and GNU Classpathx), it wouldn't
have happened. I was in particular pleased to see that pretty much every
single issue I ran into has either been ironed out(committed to CVS) or
is on its way to being so.

Go team!

Ãyvind