Using CNI to call compiled java from C++

Hi,

I'm working on a C++ application and wanted to use Java code in it. To
do that, i've been trying to use CNI functions to call compiled java
code with their gcjh produced headers. I first create the JVM, then
attach the current thread as defined in the manual. Then, when I need a
particular java class instance, i do a new in C++ and use the instance.
But, how and when will this object be deleted ? The GC doesn't seem to
care about it.
Otherwise, is this use of CNI and GCJ the right use ?

I'm using Redhat 7.3 with gcc 3.2.

Stephane MILLET