Remove warning about unreachable bytecodes

Do I have any hope of getting a consensus to disable the warning below
in GCJ?

It really is a debug tool for GCJ developers and not something that
users of GCJ can do something about. I'm not suggesting a new option to
GCJ, but removing the warning altogether.

This warning frequently appears when compiling .jar files w/GCJ.

>From what I've understood, this would be a bug if it appeared during
compiles of .java files w/GCJ. If this is the case, then producing an
"interal GCC warning" would be in order when compiling .java files.
Otherwise it should be silent.

org/eclipse/swt/internal/image/JPEGFileFormat.java:820: warning:
unreachable bytecode from 95 to before 98

Some references to earlier discussions:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java-patches/2002-q2/msg00431.html
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2003-07/msg00004.html

Ãyvind