Re: Anyone else sees a bootstrap failure (Linux-x86)?

Mohan Embar wrote:
> >Really? Were you also seeing the same failure
> >with "-pipe"?
>
> Yes, with both the MinGW cross and the Linux native
> builds. I didn't investigate the root cause, but
> as you can tell, the ICE is immediate. You can
> go to your locally-generated Makefile in the libjava
> build directory, remove all occurrences of -pipe,
> and immediately verify that your build will unbreak.

You were right Mohan:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-10/msg00881.html

Removing "-pipe" does indeed work around
the problem. But I'd still like to see the
problem fixed. Right now I'm too sleepy
to investigate further...

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew        Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com
Bangalore,