Re: java.io.File compatibility problem.

Tom Tromey wrote:
> Is anybody reviewing Windows patches?  If not, let's appoint you to do
> that :-)

Yes, I second that. :-)

I stopped working on Windows a long time back
and in any case, used to rely on MSDN and Google
more than any Win32 programming skill as such.

To paraphrase a Slashdot comment cliche:

"I for one welcome our new Win32 overlord!"

:-)

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/