Re: SWT 3 and gcj

Hi,

it works for me. Perhaps you have to put swt-awt-win32-3024.dll into the
dir, too? I really don't know what it contains...

Here how I did it:

I used Mohans latest binary gcc-3.4 build.
There I created the dir
thisiscool/swt/win32/swt-3024/
and copied swt-win32-3024.dll, swt-awt-win32-3024.dll, swt.jar and SwtImageLoaders.java
there. (ImageLoaders from ../swt-2133)

I changed the scripts (thisiscool/swt/win32/scripts):
build.bat:
	adapted PATH to point to msys bin dir
build.sh:
	changed swt version to 3024
	added commands for copying swt-awt-win32-3024.dll in the same way swt-win32-3024.dll is copied
	(you can also copy this manually of course)

ran build.bat

Important: As in my case gcj fails to compile the org.eclipse.swt.graphics.ImageLoader class
 I did this manually while gcj was building the other files.
 Extract ImageLoader.java from swtsrc.zip. Run
	 gcj -fjni -g0 -c -o org_eclipse_swt_graphics_ImageLoader.o ImageLoader.java
  (worked without errors fine for me)

Wait for the build.bat-buildprocess to finish.

It rocks. My program which I finally got working under win32-gcj also works with the new swt.

Peschmä