Re: Questions about GCJ

Hello Ranjit,
    Thanks for replying to my email. As for the last
question I meant to ask if suppose I write a java
source code for calculating square root of a number
and  I do "ahead of time" compiling using GCJ to
native machine code, will the application launch
itself or do I have explicity use a utility to run it
? If you have time could you enlist some major
motivations for GCJ project, I will really appreciate
your response.
Sincerely,
Harman.