Re: process.waitFor()

> >It hangs at the point where it waits for the process forked (process.waitFor()) to
> >complete.
> Could you provide a more complete testcase? Preferably a simple, one-file
> testcase.

I've used plink.exe, but it requires a backend ssh server. It complicates the
setup. I'm should provide you with an example that invokes a utility on win32 that
reads from stdin and typically writes to stdout, such as"wc" on linux, without
requiring a backend server.

I'll adapt the example to fork a process invoking this utility.

Do you know of one on win32? Or one that can be downloaded easily? What utility would
be ok for you?