Re: AWT and Swing with gcj...

Hi there!

> Vaillant Etienne writes:
>  > Hello,
>  >
>  > I wand to creat a cross-plateform GUI with AWT or Swing but I have an
>  > error :
>  >
>  > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: not implemented
>
> This means the code hasn't yet been written.
>
> Andrew.
Although theres a complete Port of the Kaffe-AWT which should work on any X-based system arround.
The classes are located in java.xawt, you can find the project on xawt.sourceforge.net but there should be
a version with build-system on thisiscool.com.

Good luck, lg Clemens

Die Besten ihrer Klasse! WEB.DE FreeMail (1,7) und WEB.DE Club (1,9) -
bei der Stiftung Warentest - ein Doppelsieg! http://f.web.de/?mc=021184