Re: add iRATE to done with gcj

Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> On Wednesday, Oct 8, 2003, at 17:49 Pacific/Auckland, Ranjit Mathew
> wrote:

>>>Done! ;-)
>>>
>>>http://gcc.gnu.org/java/done.html
>>
>>You should then remove the "Entries are now listed
>>in chronological order." bit, or move iRATE below
>>the Freestyler Toolkit.
>

> Shouldn't the newest entries be at the top?

Yes, I agree with you - in that case the "FreeStyler
Toolkit" should be moved to being just below iRATE.

In any case, all I wanted to point out was that there
was an inconsistency in what the top of the page
claims and how things are actually listed, that's all.

It would actually have been better for this
list to be some sort of a "popularity chart" (with,
IMHO iRATE and XWT topping the chart), but I
guess it might get a bit controversial. However,
this format would have been the best way to present
this information for the short interest spans of most humans.
--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/