Re: add iRATE to done with gcj

Bryce McKinlay wrote:
>>A while back I sent the email below, but it seems to have slipped
>>through the cracks.  Would someone please  add iRATE to the "Done with
>>gcj" page?
>

> Done! ;-)
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/java/done.html

You should then remove the "Entries are now listed
in chronological order." bit, or move iRATE below
the Freestyler Toolkit.

It'll also be nice to put in Jorg's g2gui client
for mldonkey:

    http://developer.berlios.de/projects/mldonkey/

as he has pointed out already.

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/