RE: stripping libgcj.so.4 -- lightweighting libjava

> I wonder if we should have a "what is GCJ good for" document,
> to help people
> decide whether GCJ is a good choice for their project.
> Perhaps there should
> also be a "what will GCJ eventually be good for" document as well.  I
> haven't actually looked - maybe these things already exist.

I made a bit of an attempt at that in a talk I initially gave internally
at HP a while ago.  A (slightly edited) version of those slides now also
exists at http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/files/unprotected/gcj2.pdf .
This admittedly looks at things from mostly one perspective (mine).

Hans