Re: libgcj fail to build on Mac OSX

>>>>> "Jeff" == Jeff Sturm <jsturm@one-point.com> writes:

Jeff> My opinion isn't official, but GCC doesn't seem to treat other targets
Jeff> that way.  If there is a known cause of build failure, it may be
Jeff> preventable with an autoconf test, else it can be documented in a PR (so
Jeff> it isn't forgotten before release) and/or explained in host-specific
Jeff> installation notes, i.e.

Jeff> http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#powerpc-*-darwin*

I agree, we should either check for dlfcn.h, or add a note to the
host-specific install instructions.  We can always pull the note
later on, if the situation changes.  The note can just say "you need
dlcompat".  Andreas, could you write a patch for this?