Re: pr11951 test failure

>>>>> "Randolph" == Randolph Chung <randolph@tausq.org> writes:

Randolph> Hi, I'm trying to debug a failure of the pr11951 testcase on
Randolph> hppa-linux.

Do any of the JNI tests work on hppa?  As far as I know, libffi has
never been ported to that platform.  libffi is a prerequisite for JNI
to work.

Hmm, it seems to me that with_libffi_default should default to `no'.
(Really I'd prefer to have libffi itself export information so we
don't have to maintain a parallel list of what platforms have which
APIs.)