New MinGW 3.4 Build

Hi People,

I've put out a new fresh MinGW GCJ 3.4 binaries
and sources here:

http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc_mingw.htm

These are native compilers only, not cross
compilers. Again, I have no idea what the
state of CVS is like at this moment, but
my usual smattering of tests seem to
run okay.

For the first time, this build has no patches
applied and is built straight from the CVS
sources! (That doesn't mean things are perfect,
though, but everyone keeps trying....)

Enjoy!

P.S. Note also that GCC/GCJ 3.3.1 has been
officially released on SourceForge:

http://www.mingw.org/download.shtml

I plan to remove the 3.3 build from my
website soon.