Re: Why does this program cause an NPE in LibgcjInternalFinalizerThread??

This patch screws up find_slot(), because it stops if reference is NULL, we don't want it to do this because the real entry may be further down in the list and we need to skip the DELETED row.

I think it would work if you set next=NULL, instead of reference.

Dave.