Re: libgcj signal handling problem

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 03:00:07AM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > Andrew, I have appended a patch.  I'd be grateful if you would try
> >  this patch on the system where you observed the problem.
>
> ah, sorry, I was not the person who reported the problem.  It was
> Cesar Barros (Cc'ed here).
>
> Perhaps he can test the change..

Wow, you guys are *FAST*. I never thought it would reach the gcc mailing
lists before being sent to the gcc bugzilla :P

If you want me to test, you'll have to wait some hours; it's a K6 350,
so it will take some time to compile. I'll get back to you after I have
the results. From what I have understood, any box with 2.6.0-test3 will
have the same problem, so if you want to test, I'm attaching the
original testcase. It will be faster than waiting for me to compile ;-)

--
Cesar Eduardo Barros
cesarb@nitnet.com.br

public class testcase {
		System.out.println("1");
		foo();
		System.out.println("2");
		foo();
		System.out.println("3");
	}
	public static void foo() {
		try {
			bar(null);
		} catch (NullPointerException ex) {
		}
	}
	public static void bar(OutputStream outputStream) {
		try {
			ObjectOutputStream out = new ObjectOutputStream(outputStream);
		} catch (IOException ex) {
		}
	}
}