gcj t-shirts

Today I called the t-shirt store about getting new gcj t-shirts made.

If you:

* Have done something cool for gcj,
* Don't already have a t-shirt, and
* Want a t-shirt

-OR-

If you:

* Already have a t-shirt, but it is in disrepair, and
* You have done something *really* cool for gcj

...send me your size (S/M/L/XL) information and your snail-mail
address.

If you're not sure if you've done something cool enough, send email
making your case.  Non-trivial Classpath contributions do qualify.
Any java-related work on gdb definitely qualifies!

I'd like to put my order in next week, so please get me your
information as soon as possible.  Around Wed. or so I'm going to make
my list.

Alas, you can't get one without a contribution.  So get hacking!

For those who haven't seen the shirts, they have an image the Gnu
rising out of the steam of the Java mug.  The image is surrounded by a
small piece of java code:

    public class gcj  extends Freedom implements Java
    {
        [ image here ]
    }