Re: compiling a SWT-gui with gcj on windows

Hy,

now i've run into some other questions. We make use of jface, which works fine with gcj. I only have to put some property files in the directory (with full path) where my .exe is.
----
eg. org/eclipse/jface/resource/jfacefonts.properties
----
this is not very beautiful, and my question is, how to compile these files inside the executable? I have looked at the build-scripts in mohans package. there i found these line:
----
gcj -c --resource=org/eclipse/swt/internal/SWTMessages.properties \
-o SWTMessages.o org/eclipse/swt/internal/SWTMessages.properties
----
i tried to change this for all the property-files i have. They compile fine to .o. And i have no error at linking-stage. But at runtime i get
----
java.util.MissingResourceException: Bundle org.eclipse.jface.messages not found
----
So i wonder, what i did wrong...

there is also an image
----
org/eclipse/jface/preference/images/pref_dialog_title.gif
----
I'd like to have inside the file.

I hope you can give me some hints. But as this being only 'cosmetic' things, i think we also can (if we have to) live with it.

joerg

--
Jörg Maisenbacher
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: