Re: libgcj has some j2ee classes but not all

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 11:26:13PM -0400, Brian Jones wrote:
> Ryan Boder <icanoop@bitwiser.org> writes:
> > The workaround is OK, but inconvenient. If gcj is going to implement some of
> > the j2ee API, why not all of it?

> Seems more likely the problem lie in having two versions of the same
> library and telling gcj which one to use is more difficult than with
> say using CLASSPATH env and a traditional byte code interpreting JVM.

When you say more difficult, are you implying that it's possible? That would
definitely solve the problem. If I could tell gjc to use all the classes I
give as input files instead of the ones in libgcj without causing that
runtime error, I'd be set.

--
Ryan Boder
http://www.bitwiser.org/icanoop