Re: compiling a SWT-gui with gcj on windows

Tom Tromey wrote:
But even on the trunk it won't work if you try it.  I mean, you can
compile against it, but at runtime it will throw an exception.  We're
still waiting for the java.util.regex stuff to be worked out.
(On irc today Mark said he's making progress on this front...)

Do i understand this right. gcj can't handle all java-packages which are included in the JRE? Is there a list available, where i can look up non-existing methods?

joerg

-- Jörg Maisenbacher "There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't."