Re: thisiscool.com Back Up

Mohan,

> I'm still in the process of sorting everything out. I'm hearing
> four possibilities thus far:
>
> - my personal space
> - the MinGW SourceForge account
> - another SF account
> - the gcc contrib space
>
> I can upload files to MinGW SF, but haven't done so because you can't
> delete a file once you post it and I don't test my builds to the rigor
> I'd want to to put something there. Also, with my builds, I usually incorporate
> unreviewed patches and would wonder about the legitimacy of such builds.

I thing your builds are very legitimate because they serve a usefull purpose:
make the software availabe for people like me who wishes to use it but have no
knowledge/spare time for the intrincacies of the build proccess. I can ge the
unreviewd patches from CVS and from nigthly snapshots, and testers like me can
show the patches are ok or have errors.

If you do not want to let possibly unreliable releases avaibale for everyone,
you can let on your page for a week or so, and if there's no critical erros you
could upload to sourceforge and use their bandwich.

[]s, Fernando Lozano