Re: Using java-announce

Anthony> There are almost 2400 information-starved people subscribed
Anthony> to the java-announce list.  GCC releases are clearly
Anthony> java-announce-worthy.  We should try to do a better job of
Anthony> that.  But it also seems like important news items, like
Anthony> gcjwebplugin and eclipse activity are news worthy.  Should we
Anthony> just send the news items from our web page to java-announce
Anthony> as well?

Sounds good to me.