New MinGW GCJ 3.3 and 3.4 Builds

Hi People,

I've put out new MinGW GCJ 3.3 and 3.4 builds
here:

http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc_mingw.htm

(note gcc_mingw.htm and not gcc33_mingw.htm).

These are native compilers only, not cross
compilers.

I've got more bandwidth for about a year. If
people start downloading like crazy and even
this gets exceeded, I'll explore more options.

This doesn't by any means imply that I want to
be the owner of these builds. If Erik, Øyvind,
Steve or whoever want to band together to do
something which makes more sense, I'll happily
lend my support.

Both builds use binutils-2.14 and have new
SWT 2.1 builds which have an updated HelloSWT
demo which demonstrates image loading, courtesy
of Moh:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2003-07/msg00260.html

Enjoy.

-- Mohan