thisiscool.com Temporarily Down

Hi People,

For those of you attempting to download my
gcj MinGW builds, thisiscool.com is temporarily
down. My web host shut down my site due to
bandwidth issues. (Pretty serendipitous that
this is around the time I'm trying to teach
others how to build this thing!)

They shut me down without giving me advance
warning and told me to contact the sales
department, so I'll have to wait 'til
normal business hours to get this sorted
out.

Sorry for the inconvenience; I'll let you
know when I'm back up again.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/