Re: Why does GCJ generate so many explicit checks for null pointers?

Jeff> I suppose you're right, but I can think offhand of another GCC
Jeff> language that cares about null pointer checks.  Ada, perhaps?

We have -fdelete-null-pointer-checks, but I gather that is used to
remove user checks.  Still, that could be useful for us.  We could
enable it in the .spec file.