Re: compiling a SWT-gui with gcj on windows

Mohan Embar wrote:
If I release a new build with an updated binutils, would you
be willing to do your build again and see if the problem
goes away?

Sure i'll do this, give notice, if you updated it

I still have some problems with random crashing of my app. It happens mainly if i try to enter some text in a Text-field, sometimes after the first char typed in, sometimes i can type in whole words, no systematic in this. Is there another bug of gcj i should know about?

I'll keep reporting my experiences to this list, as i think it might be interesting for some.

joerg

-- Jörg Maisenbacher "There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't."