Re: substantial, idiomatic application compilable with gcj?

Jeff Sturm wrote:

Tom already made some good suggestions.  I'm not sure just what you mean
by "dynamic dispatch"... virtual method calls, reflection, or something else?

I'm primarily interested in virtual method calls, but reflection is also interesting.

I frequently build the Jacl interpreter and run a scripting benchmark
(e.g. sieve.tcl).  It's effective at benchmarking a combination of code
generation, runtime (java.lang.String) performance, and GC.

Thanks for the pointer.

wb