Re: JSP Servlet container / WEB server

> I'm posting to the list because this may be a GCJ thing or it may be a
> JWS thing. I'd love to get this working and if it's not a GCJ issue I
> will post further question to Rimfax direct.
>
> I just downloaded it to try it out but unfortunately when
> I point my browser at http://localhost:8081/ i get this:
>
> Sandstorm: Ready.
>
> , maxBatch=-1
> DynamicHttp: Loaded class com.rimfaxe.webserver.seda.SedaHandler for url /
> java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: MD5
>    at _ZN4java4lang11VMThrowable16fillInStackTraceEPNS0_9ThrowableE (/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.3/libgcj.so.4.0.0)

This was due to the GNU security provider not loaded, with a explicit
load  curing it. I have put up new sources with a fix.

If anyone wants to discuss RWS further, please email me directly at
lars at rimfaxe dot com
, so as not to clutter this list with irrelevant stuff.
If it turns into a crowd, I will setup a mailing list for the purpose.

/Lars Andersen