This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Eclipse java compiler
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: rhug-rhats at sources dot redhat dot com, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Jul 2003 17:37:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: Eclipse java compiler
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <1058559386.23014.17.camel@escape>
On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 13:16, Anthony Green wrote:
> Just FYI, I've added "ecj" to the rhug tree. This is the java
> bytecode compiler extracted from Eclipse.
I just committed a few build fixes and uploaded new files for ftp.
> It's really fast. Faster-than-jikes fast.
I tried building libgcj with this by simply running
$ make JAVAC=ecj
It found a few libgcj bugs, for which I'll submit patches. In the end
it shaved 5 minutes off my libgcj.jar build (2m19s vs 7m20s).
Anthony Green <email@example.com>
Red Hat, Inc.