Re: JVMPI = Java Virtual Machine Profiler Interface ??

>>  does JVMPI (like in name of this header-file jvmpi.h) stand for Java
>> Virtual Machine Profiler Interface ?

Yes.  Note that this isn't fully implemented in libgcj.  Parts are
missing.

>> JV_HASH_SYNCHRONIZATION can only be used with Boehm-GC ?

Right now, yes.  I think this could be changed if we had another GC
available.

>> and how about Null GC (implemented in nogc.cc) ?, for what was it thought
>> ? if each time we can use only one GC (?) , like I see in source codes ..

The null GC isn't really that useful.

You're right, the GC is chosen at configure time and is built in to
libgcj.  There is no way to change it dynamically.