Re: Mailing List Archives

>>>>> "Ranjit" == Ranjit Mathew <rmathew@hotmail.com> writes:

Ranjit> The mailing list mbox-formatted archives link for
Ranjit> April, May and June 2000 refer to sourceware.cygnus.com
Ranjit> on this page:
Ranjit>     http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/

Bogus.

Ranjit> I could actually find these archives in:
Ranjit>     ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/java/mail-archives/
Ranjit> It also contains archives for earlier periods, though
Ranjit> sadly, not for 1998 (and before?). (Can anyone supply
Ranjit> these from private mail archives? The earliest archive
Ranjit> I could find is from 1999-02.)

I don't have anything saved.  Maybe nobody does.  I logged in to
sources and looked around a little, but I didn't see anything :-(.
You could ask on overseers, maybe someone there knows.

Ranjit> I would have submitted a patch for correcting this
Ranjit> if only I knew where this is being shown from. :-)

I think these pages are handled specially.  Could you report this to
overseers?  "sourceware.cygnus.com" died a long time ago.