GCJ Build Documentation

Today I noticed that the GCJ build documentation is no longer on the
GCJ website. Here's an archived copy of the page I'm referring to:

(http://web.archive.org/web/20020213044818/gcc.gnu.org/java/build-snapshot.html)

Is there a reason for this page being gone? These instructions were
so useful to beginners. It allows one to easily run a build even if
they know nothing about GCC or the automake/autoconf/libtool trinity.

Now, if you click 'Installation', it brings you to the general GCC
build instructions. These instructions are great and very detailed.
However, for those new to GCJ they are a bit intimidating. Any chance
we could resurrect the old build page?

Thanks,

Frank