Re: pcre

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 09:09, Michael Koch wrote:
> Two weeks ago I sent a mail to the maintainer of gnu.regexp asking
> about his status of the license change to a libgcj compatible
> license. I got no answer yet.
>
> This makes me think he is not really interested.

You should try again or wait a little longer.
Wes Biggs started the process to change to copyright but these things
take time. A couple of people that actually contributed have already
agreed. See the thread starting at:
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-regexp-users/2002-12/msg00000.html

Kaffe is apparently already using gnu.regexp and his bridge code.

Cheers,

Mark