Re: Unreviewed patch

>>>>> "kaz" == kaz Kojima <kkojima@rr.iij4u.or.jp> writes:

kaz> libffi sh64-*-linux* support:
kaz> <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-05/msg02321.html>

As you've discovered, libffi is a bit under maintained.  I'm not
really the person to do it -- I'd do little more than rubber stamp
patches that come in.  I'm happy to do that, though, in the absence of
a better process.  Hopefully some more qualified person out there will
speak up (and we'll end up with a libffi entry in MAINTAINERS).

I believe we've agreed in the past that port maintainers can make
port-specific libffi changes.  So I think you can check in your fix on
that basis.