Re: Automake and GCJ

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Ranjit Mathew wrote:
> [CC'ing Gerald as a proposed web-page update is included]
> Ok. Attached below. I am deleting the link instead of pointing it to
> the GCC installation instructions as that would be a redundant link in
> the light of the same information appearing further below. I've also
> upper-cased GCJ in "Done with Gcj":
> from  Ranjit Mathew  <rmathew@hotmail.com>
>
> 	* style.mhtml: Remove link to GCJ specific build instructions
> 	since they are the same as that for the rest of GCC.
> 	Correct the case of "GCJ" in "Done with Gcj".

That fine, and I just installed it, thanks!

(This was something on my TODO, after I already reduced some of the
redundancy with the Java pages.  If you have more of this stuff, you're
definitely welcome. ;-) )

Just, shouldn't the duplicate instructions themselves also be removed?

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry"   pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/