Re: Testsuites and Test Results

>>>>> "Ranjit" == Ranjit Mathew <rmathew@hotmail.com> writes:

Ranjit> After digging around a bit, I finally found out that for
Ranjit> some reason, my runtest from DejaGNU does not accept
Ranjit> "runtest TCLVAR=VALUE" style invocations and that's what's
Ranjit> causing these problems!

I know I've run across this bug before.  I forget what caused it.  I
had a hacky dejagnu patch to make it work, a long time ago.  I'm not
sure where you would find discussion of it :-(.  Maybe the java list
archives.