Re: Disable shell window on win32 when running external command line programs

Hi Ramjit,

On some compilers (like Free Pascal which also uses GNU binutils from Mingw)
that's a matter of adding a link-time switch. Isn't there one we can use on
GCJ, so the user can generate an .EXE header for a console or a windowed app?

[]s, Fernando Lozano