Include files in GCJ executable so that readable by getClass().getResourceAsStream()

Hi,

how can I include files (e.g. images) in a gcj executable (or also outside of
it) so that I can get them at runtime by executing

getClass().getResourceAsStream("filename.bmp"); ?

Or has anybody a similar solution which works not only for gcj-compiled
programs but also for simple .class files and jar archives ran by a JVM?

Peschmä