Re: Implementation of java.util.regexp

Michael Koch <konqueror@gmx.de> writes:

> Hi,
>

> I have implemented java.util.regexp locally by using gnu.regexp. It
> works quiet well.
>
> Is it okay to import gnu.regexp in out CVS and build it into libgcj ?
> I just want to make sure that we get no problem.

Actually we have donated code that does the same thing in the
Classpath archives or maybe Dalibor was waiting on
gnu.regexp... anyway last I checked the maintainer was working to get
all the contributors to agree to the license change on gnu.regexp and
then we can do this.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <cbj@gnu.org>