Re: Mohan Build 22.5.03

> > This is weird. It works for me perfectly well. My "D:" is a hard
> > disc partition and this program displays whatever is in the current
> > working directory of "D:". (Ditto for other drives whether on
> > CD or hard disc.)
>
> This really looks weird. I tried the little program compiled on my computer on
> two others.
> Always the same result (on Win2k, WinXP home)
> Even Wine (stupid thing to do, run a win port of a program on wine ;-))
> fails. But only when I'm trying to access my fat partitons other than
> C: - other (fake) drives such as h: for home and r: for / work without
> complain...

Maybe you can try *recompiling* it on the other machines rather
than just copying the executables. I mean, just unzip GCJ 3.3 on
one of the other machines, recompile the "DriveC" program there
and see if the problem persists.

If you're seeing this error in an SWT application, it *could* be
that the libswt.a has been compiled using an older version of
GCJ 3.3.

Maybe someone else on this list can compile your "DriveC"
program and see how it fares...

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew        Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com
Bangalore,