Re: A Quick GCJ 3.3/MingW Update

Hi Andrew,

>How would it help at all?  Doing this would make it less convenient
>for users and makes not one iota of difference to the licensing issues.

>The GPL is very simple in this regard.  It says that if you ship
>binaries you have to supply the corresponding sources on request.

Originally, due to my ignorance of the GPL, I was doing this because
I wanted to avoid additional bandwidth charges by pointing to a known,
stable mirror and simply providing patches. However, as Danny pointed
out to me "known and stable" are very subjective and I now see that it
make sense not to introduce this additional level of indirection.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/