Re: PR Java/6462 jc1 "Cannot allocate x bytes after allocating

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Andrew Haley wrote:
>  > do we support this? Tom indicated no. Does that mean this PR should be
>  > closed/suspended? Thanks,
>
> The bug isn't fixed, but I have no interest in fixing it.  It's
> difficult to cope with every kind of broken .jar file.

It'd be nice to do some more sanity checks on the .jar file rather than
print an obscure error message.  But then again, this has only been
reported once that I can recall.

I don't see much point in leaving a PR open that isn't likely to be looked
at in the foreseeable future.

Perhaps this should be combined with the zextract.c cleanup PR.

Jeff