Re: ServerSocket problems ?

On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 15:57, Michael Koch wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 6. Mai 2003 15:38 schrieb Lars Andersen:
>
> > It successfully compiles my apps, but there seems to be several
> > issues, ServerSocket didn't work properly for me. Simple
> > functionality worked ok though. So I decided to let it rest for a
> > while and return to 3.3.
>
> What did not worked ? Any bug reports ?

One of the hacks I did to make it work was moving a file from the 3.3
sources to the 3.4 sources.

So I thought it was better to wait a while before giving it another
shot.
Especially since 3.4 works fine on linux, and there is some forking of
win32 code going on in 3.4

Anyways, ServerSocket compiles and runs, but fails to accept incoming
requests.

I will make another cross compiler tonight, and take it for a spin
tomorrow. I'll report back then.

--
/Lars Andersen