SWT and gcj - any license issues?

Hi All,

I read the Eclipse CPL license and even read the license FAQ about the CPL
but I must say all it did was confuse me.  I wasn't sure what I could or
could not do.

So perhaps someone here will know:

Is the CPL used by SWT?  If so, is it compatible with LGPL and GPL?

If compatible enough, are there any plans to somehow integrate the SWT into
the gcj is some sane way or must it always stay a separate build?

If not, what plans exist to integrate GUI (awt/Swing/or something else)
into gcj?

The SWT seems a wonderfully clean and direct way to integrate a gui into
gcj and I for one would love to see the integration of the two in some
sane way.  Perhaps a third party tree specially to support SWT building
which could be added to gcc source by interested persons and configured
and built as part of the gcc build?

Any thoughts?

Kevin