Re: Is gcj from gcc 3.3 required to build libswt.so for gcj - SWT integration?

Kevin> Is gcc 3.3. is reasonably stable?  Should I simply grab that
Kevin> and start working with that instead?

Yes.

Kevin> Also, do you have any docs or hints about how to debug gcj
Kevin> compiler messages like the one I ran into?  I tried -save-temps
Kevin> but that switch seems to have been ignored.  Are there other
Kevin> swithces that will let me see the processed "source" at some
Kevin> level to help understand what is going on?

Nope, since there is no processed source with Java.  -save-temps
doesn't do anything since there aren't temps to save (unless you're
doing `gcj --main', which generates dummy .c file).

In this case, even if we could dump some intermediate representation,
it wouldn't have helped.