Re: Build-Breaking MingW 3.3 Stuff (was Published Sources & Scripts for MingW GCC 3.3 Build)

Hi Andrew,

>Well, we seem to be stuck.  If the MingW build is to work, someone
>with
>
>a.  a 3.3 tree
>b.  a Windows box
>c.  commit access

I'm new to this, so can you fill me in on why one would need a Windows
box for this? I was the author of this patch and tested it on MingW and
Linux before submitting it. Michael found it to be correct and committed
it to the trunk. (The code in question is placeholder, do-nothing code.)

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/